Friday, February 20, 2004

slept in till 12 on my friend's sofa...with the damn great view of river thames and canary warf infront of me.
hmm..maybe i should consider plonking my butt in their flat more often.
hiak hiak.
then we had tea at this quaint place on some hidden road in greenwich.
it's called Royal Teas and they serve the loveliest typical english tea munchies!
i had the Cream Tea, which consists of:
smoked salmon, cucumber & cream cheese sandwich,
a nice warm flavoured scone with clotted cream & jam,
then banana & honey cake,
all washed down with my choice of tea, which was peppermint.
this Massive meal only cost me £5.50!
damn.
i miss greenwich.....

anyway, Isaac! this was the 2 items i offered to buy for you but i couldnt make up my mind which one,
so i made poor alvin be my model.....

i didnt buy either one, heh!

No comments: