Thursday, February 06, 2003


*burp* hee....had a great dinner @ Thai Rice, to celebrate my sister's 25th birthday. wah....sounds very old huh? well...as i was leaving the place, one of the thai servers asked for my mobile no. gave it to him but hmmm.........not my type though & anyway...aku not in the mood for lurve! heh.

let me recollect what i did today:

- woke up late but went in to class anyway to do a contact print in the closet size darkroom. lecturer didnt know i was late. ha.
- cultural lecture was cancelled, so i went down to a print shop to buy cutting tools, lino sheets and water-based wood block ink. all for 30 Quids!!!! london is a rip-off.
- hurried back to school for cultural seminar group... *yawn*
- finished abt 5pm and headed to check out school's library collection. my campus was totally out of e books i needed for my essay & so me and pennapa decided to head to LCF's campus @ oxford circus to rip some books off them. muahahahha.
- they had a great collection and i ended up with 3 huge books to carry on top of my already heavily laden bag.
- along the streets, i grabbed a bunch of 10 tulips for 5pounds for my sister.
- met up with her n other peeps @ bond st and hopped on the bus to the thai resturant.
- was walking past portobello market when me & pennapa came upon a bucket on the pavement with tulips in them! we grabbed some each. heee....
- then it was dinner!


oops!!! forgot to put my tulips in water and they have started to whilt!

*poof*

No comments: