Wednesday, September 24, 2003

slept thru my first leg of fligt, waking uponly for food....watched Finding Nemo on the 2nd leg.

food onflight was actually good...heh.

touched down at heathrow and waited to collect my massive blue luggage (39.7kg) and when it came out it was all wet and smelled funky!

eek.

weather was 14degrees. brrrr.

my new room is ok in size...if only it could be bigger. there are pubs and eateries round the corner and 5 mins away i got 2 shopping malls.

okie lah?

dumped my stuff in the room and headed out to grab some food and move stuff from my sis place.

got the food but when i got to sis place....i was so tired i fell asleep at 7+ in the evening. tink it's jet lag.

i miss you all back home so much!!!!


*damn. i left my zip drive back in spore!!*

No comments: