Sunday, January 25, 2004

got my ass outta bed at 11.30am.
looked at my luggage and got that instant sinking feeling......
so much to do but my body is aching from carrying too much around on my journey back.
imagine a backpack with 2 lappys in them.
*kill kill my sister*

so far i have unpacked my shoes....and rollarblades......then i got distracted by the net.
this is going to take me forever.
while the thoughts of my unfinished projects looms in the background.

and i am Hungry!!!
i got nothing in the fridge. =(
too lazy to get out.
arghs.

FYI: chinatown has CNY celebrations today. those typical lion dance shit. but if you're (london ppl) dying for some cheena atmosphere, head on down.
got a grand total of $428 for this year's angpow collection. *grin*

i am going to eat, sleep and grow fatter in my room till i clear all my nonsense.
wait.
got nothing to eat.

No comments: