Friday, July 30, 2004

just as i think that i've managed to eradicate the virus from my system, i do a virus scan and find out that i have 3 more lurking somewhere!
ARGHS.
this is killing me.
how long do i have to spend on my lappy just to make sure it's working without a bug in it?

yesterday, london hit a high of 30degrees.
think it's going to be the same today.
you people in singapore might say it's nothing, but with the sunshine hours from 4am-9pm...
that's a lot of sun+heat you know.

Also, i'm now a proud owner of the nokia 6230 & i got it Free!
*beams*
after trying to squeeze the life out of my 8210, i've got a new phone i lurve.
was actually thinking of getting the 7610, but thought it's quite big & the fact that it's got no infrared, so... NAH.

got a lot of photos to upload to shutterfly but i'm damn lazy + that i have to fight with my sister for the internet.

still missing dave though...

No comments: