Tuesday, April 05, 2005

where's the freaking garoupa?!


Was packing up my stuff (yes, again!) when i came upon a cd full of photos,
taken during a round-island Smiles Discovery car treasure hunt,
which took place sometime in Dec' 03.

Damn it, i was still quite slim then... my arms are NO WAY that size now.
Don't think i will ever forget that day, cos we (say yong+ the twins) stood at that pond for like 1hr+ & caught no fish
and i got the ugliest ever tan line from that tank top!!
which then ruined my plans to wear a nice tube dress that night for a girls night out...

For some unknown reason, the photographer hired for the event took tons of photos of my group trying to fish...
and most of them got me looking weird.

*%#&%

Doesnt help that the photos were then available for sale,
which he compiled into a CD complete with cheesy music,
& with 1 of the aweful photos of me used to mark out the 'Fishing Photos'.

Arghs!!!

The very thought of just other people having the very same CD with my bleah photos in it makes me green in the face.

Now i really hope not that many people bought the Cd......

No comments: