Wednesday, October 12, 2005

back.... for now

Greetings from an internet cafe in Stamford House. Ain't got no internet access set up at home and i feel kinda rediculous that i have to resort to an internet cafe. Anyway, just parked Dave's car in City Hall (no i didn't trash it) and since i can't shop, i will blog.
Somehow i managed to check in 55kg worth of luggage without a hitch or even a look from the counter staff! She even told me that my main luggage was too heavy at 34kg and told me to transfer some stuff to another pieace of luggage. (btw, i checked in 4 pcs)
So anyway i am too lazy to type anymore but yeah, i'm back in Singapore. You all know my Sg number so call me... as i lost all my contacts along with my lovely 6230. *sob*
Oh, i might be going to Hong Kong... to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ah Nee!
You're back home! good for u eh...
anyway...gng HK to work? jia you!
see u back online soon...
take care ah! heh. =)