Saturday, June 21, 2003

3 days to flight | 4 days to touchdown

i've moved most of my stuff out....all that's left is my luggage, some laundry to be done, my cutting mat ( i just realised i forgot to pack it! ), a card from candice is still on the wall and of course my lappy and speakers.

room's so bare it's..... hard for me to describe the feeling. even my bed has been stripped of its sheets and pillows....guess tonight will be back to the basics for one last time. it all brings me back to 29th sept 02, when i first stepped into my room and loneliness just hit me.

that empty feeling is back, but i figure it's just for now.....and it reminds me of how much i already have!

so this is it i guess. one school year has passed and i'm heading home. so much happened in those 9 mths and i guess i ought to thank all you out there who stood by me when i was so down, who listened to my whines & tears, and made me the stronger person i am today. you all know who you are.....
especially you, who made the hurt and emotions deep inside me, so so much easier to bear.

God, whom i know has never forsaken me despite me being away from Him.

lastly, for every single person i know :: i wish you love....


renee | 21st June 2003 | 2.58am

No comments: