Tuesday, June 03, 2003


it's 12.06pm, just woke up.....*yawn* going to get ready and go to Trinity college, for Junie's recital.

good news: went out yesterday to Bond street and i didnt buy anything! just err...10pounds on food @ Selfridges Food hall.
BAD news: i fell in love with a pair of 100pounds Levi's jeans.

ok. bet everyone's going:"what??? you aint going to pay S$280 for a pair of jean; are you?"

me: but but.....it's a Really nice pair of jeans, and you cant get it in spore (i think). besides, a pair of Diesel vintage processed jeans here retails for 110pounds, so my jeans is still not that expensive? ok. i am being very silly in trying to justify that this pair of jeans is worth my money. *sigh* I'm telling myself now to not spend too much in Paris, and come back to buy my jeans.

arghs.

why didn't i just get a job here last time.........

*fustrated BIG time*

got to go......

No comments: