Tuesday, June 08, 2004

woke up at 8am on sunday & instantly panick sinked into my brains.
i was suppose to catch the 9.05am train @ Liverpool Street Station.....
anyway jumped in the shower, grabbed my bag and was out of the house in 30 mins.
not very fast i know.
hopped on the 8.35am bus and was resigned to my fate that i was never going to make it.
BUT
surprise surprise,
i made it to the train station @ 9.00am and with 5 mins to spare i dashed to get my tickets.
then ran like mad till my ankles hurt, to the train.
looked at the clock just before i go onto the train and it was 9:04:25
now, just how lucky can that be?

Great Yarmouth was COLD.
was so disappointed that it was cloudy all the way and i ended up huddled in my jacket & trying to enjoy the music.
oh well.
at least it was a fun day out with my friends.
we looked at gals shaking their asses and commented on poor guys,
who had to carry their not tiny galfriends on their shoulders.
anyway i got home just before 1am.
oh,
and i finished reading Angels & Demons by Dan Brown in that one day.
read on the train till my eyes were blurrrrrr...

got out of bed today only @ 3pm.
rushed to Battersea park for Graduate Fashion Week and DAMN IT WAS HOT.
i think i almost fainted in that tentage that had no fans.
but it was a great fashion show and i was glad i got to see Lizzy's work!
then it was off to dinner & drinks.

okie. i'm off to bed.
very very very tired.
did too many things with a too tired body and to little time.

No comments: