Wednesday, December 22, 2004

gut feelings

i always trust my gut feelings....
as somehow or other, they seem to be right.
but what if your heart wants to trust someone but yet your gut feelings are telling you no?
is it just a case of mind over heart?
or something more?

it's going to be fucking xmas.
& i had to let some insignificant bitch ruin my short holiday back home.
curse me all you want, for me calling people names+using horrible language.
YOU CAUSED ALL THIS SHIT I'M GOING THROUGH.
i dont even care if you read this blog.
i dont care how you feel.
just go on somewhere and leave us alone.

what's with me and end of years?
it's always fucked up.
at least for the past 3 years.

don't know where i'm going to go from here.
everything seemed nicely planned....
all those long-term goals,
now seem to just mock me for just being who i am.
stupid.

No comments: