Sunday, December 05, 2004

nice undies yeah?


went up to Birmingham for the Clotheshowlive exhitbition.
was a tad apprehensive at first about going for it as tickets were going for 20quid,
but it was good!
the fashion show had different themes thoughout, which had the models doing the cowboy dance etc.
also had a part out of Kubrick's "The clockwork orange", which left me a bit uncomfortable though.
i guess if you did watch the movie, you will understand why.

after the show, me+friend realised that we had 3 halls worth of stalls for us to shop thru!!!!
but we only had 1.5hours left before the exhibition closed for the day.
we rushed through and sadly only covered 1/4 of it?
*sigh*
in the end i only bought a poncho for myself,
a bag for sis's friend.
2 t-shirts for dave.
another top for someone's xmas pressie.
that's it.
oh, a stocking full of goodies for booty the cat.
=]

good trip,
besides 2 horrible brits i met on my trip.
oh well.
enough of my bashing england.

No comments: