Tuesday, May 10, 2005

pens

so it's 8.05 am.
i've been up the whole night doing work...
have spent the last hour doodling on an idea.
when it has finally made some 'sense',
i decide to draw it out nicely on a piece of tracing paper.

first i try my bloody expensive Rotring pen,
it doesn't work.
then another Rotring pen,
it doesn't work either.
Fine.
I resorted to a cheap non-waterproof Stabilo pen,
which draws fine but decides to dry out on me when i'm not even 1/3 done.

i rummage through my pencil case
( it's big ok, not like what guys have = 1 ruler 1 pen 1 pencil )
spotted one and happily try it.
*^&%^
it's dry too!
i bite my lip and dig for another one...
it's another Muji one and it's black!
ahhhhh!

test it on paper and it's not black enough!!!!!
arghs
i feel like i've been bloody vodooed!!

all i want now is some sleep and a nice black pen
*sobs*
but it's time to prepare & head for school.

i can already sense that it's So going to be a great day...

No comments: