Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Star Wars: my 1st and probably last premiere...

i survived the crowd and managed to get some half-decent photos.
they aint great cos i didnt have a good high spot to stand on & hey, it was raining.
pics pics pics as follows!
p.s. the stormtroopers are just SO charming.

SCREEN SHOTS

OTHER ATTEMPTS

The X-fighter

leaving the premiere & he's so black i cant take a good picture!
below are just stormtroopers, stormtroopers & more stormtroopers.

he's looking at me!!


that's all folks!
not really actually, as my sister got her face painted as Darth Maul but i figure if i post her pic she'll kill me, so just let ur imaginations do the job.
going to warm myself up with a tea now.... think i've got a chill in the bones after standing there for 2 hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*envy*

Anonymous said...

nice... pls post ur sis face I wanna see lol