Monday, October 13, 2003

i promise i woke up this morning with the whole intention to go to school.
was awake at 7am......lazed on in bed then eek eek...the internet called to me.

fixed my breakfast of cereal, banana & milk and sat down infront of my lappy.

yes.
my adsl is running! woo hooo!! will be online 24/7 from now on.

maybe that means i will do crap for my 2nd year? no no! i cannot. i need to get myself a first class.

anyway, after the breakfast, it was already 9.15am. stayed on the net somemore.....got a tummy ache....then by the time i took a dump and showered, it was 10.

i start classes @ 10.

so now i'm sitting here, surrounded by the piles of books, papers and those needful things, wondering if i should go in for classes after lunch.

i havent finished my work! arghs.

No comments: