Wednesday, December 03, 2003

projects done. just got back from school. been awake for 25hours already. hmmm.
my room is in this mess that i cannot seem to comprehend where all the items came from in the first place.
damn i must have packed my things darn well previously.

was walking back just now when this teenage boy on a bicycle stopped and asked if i had 20pence for a payphone call. the thought that he could snatch my purse and cycle away crosses my mind instantly, yet i wanted to help. so i just dug around in my bag for the 20pence without taking out my purse.

found it and gave it to him. he said thanks & took out his wallet to keep it.

did i just fall for another trickster?
what the heck. it was only 20pence.

besides, if he really tricked me he would get his retribution next time.
in the mean time,
i shall continue to be good.

heh.

No comments: