Saturday, December 27, 2003

today i did something i thought i could never ever do.
if i had a choice, i would have not done it.

maybe i did have the choice, but.......

i've never ever felt so low about myself in my life.
you make me feel like i am studying something that's not of worth at all to this world.
i never thought people could be this narrow minded, but you just showed me how this world of yours really works.
in your society, i can only be respectable if i am in business, banking, medicine, accounting etc?

i know i am not of equal status.
but at least i have the guts to do what i like.
i will make something out of myself, with my own determination, with my passion in art.

i just wish i wasnt made this way.
if only i could be someone bad, someone so horrible no one likes, someone who doesnt have a heart.
so that i wont be hurting at all.

sorry doesnt help in anyway.
telling the truth does.

i didnt regret at first meeting you.
maybe now i do.

No comments: