Saturday, October 02, 2004

bloody gypsies

I'm sure everyone has heard of this famous scene:
when you're sitting at some place chatting, and someone comes along and shoves a map/newspaper in your face.
the next thing, whatever personal belonging on the table is 'gone'.

I've heard of it happening so many times in places like Rome, Spain etc.
So never would i have expected such a thing to happen to me,
especially when i was seated in the basement level of Macdonalds along Tottenham Court Rd!

Thank God in a way of those stories being repeated to me all the time.
when it all happened, it hit me in an instant that these 2 girls were after my phone on the table and so,
i immediately grabbed my phone and shoved it into my pocket.
The 2 girls then just folded up their map and "Woosh", they were gone in a blink of the eye.

Freaking Hell!

i swear that if i were to chance upon them again, i would Scream at them.
2 years ago i almost got pickpocketed by another gypsie, and now this attempt on me again.
I DO NOT empatise with them, because they get money & free housing from the government.
Besides, i watched a programme on these asylum seekers preying on people of London,
and when they are caught red-handed, they just lie through their teeth that they're 14.
Obviously they're not! They are way older than that!!!
They know that there is a loop-hole in the law that under-16s cannot be persecuted, so they abuse it!
Come on, they're just bloody leeches in this society.

ARGHS.

No comments: