Friday, June 24, 2005

100% leather leh...


Since last summer, I have been hunting for a bag of this shape/function. I kept my eyes peeled for anything like it when i was roaming the streets in London or Spore and even got Dave and my sister to keep a look out for me. So naturally when i spotted it at Topshop, i bought it. It's now at home with me, hanging on a door handle while i try see how it goes with my stuff. It's 100% leather, big+roomy, soft and it's the shape i want!!!! BUT, it's not cheap. *sob* it's £63 after a measley 10% discount... which converts to like almost SGD$200! *sigh* Dave gave me $200 to spend on anything i want & i think it's silly to spend it all on 1 bag (or maybe the issue is that it's a Topshop bag). How? Should it stay or go? hmmm......

1 comment:

*ling said...

First off, will you really use it? I think Gucci's still WAY better - you'll use it more often anyway.