Friday, June 10, 2005

my dear = dragon?

you know the chinese saying: "nan ren sanshi yi tiao long"?
well, my dearest Dave is officially a 31 years old today!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
oops. (hope he's not sensitive abt his age)
hmmm... really cant wait to get home to spend proper time with my guy, especially since now he's in the age where men are soooo desirable! i've been so busy with my work the past weeks that i've not been able to shop for a decent present. i don't want something cheesy or something typical.
=(
now i wish i was a guy lah, it's so much easier buying things for girls!

on another note:
yes i'm done but i won't be really celebrating till after monday the 13th. that's when my results come out. i'm crossing my fingers that i get at at least a 2:2, although i really want a 2:1. don't think i can get a 1st....

No comments: