Monday, July 18, 2005

24 and counting = I really need more feet

The current count is 22 pairs of shoes but officially, it shoud be 24 (but i really don't want to count in 2 pairs of trashy slippers). Out of the 22, at least 4 are going to be thrown-out / left behind / donated. Of course i wish i could keep every single pair but but...

I have a headache just looking at them all lined up. I dont even want to start thinking on how to get my shoes back home, without my mum flipping! What makes it seem worse is that i just bought another 2 pairs of shoes today. *gulp* The only good news is that the 2 new pairs are part of the 22.....

I need help!!! How am i going to bring them back without my mum ever finding out i have sooooooooo many?!!

5 comments:

*ling said...

Hmmm... I see one pair that's oddly familiar. Looks very C&K. Anyway, you can always leave them with Dave first. Heh. When're you back?

Anonymous said...

I reckon u must had practice some self-control to end up with only 22 pairs. My dear friend stop buying lah, plus your shoes in Sing I'm wondering if it adds to a hundred pairs?

May said...

I heard on the radio this morning that a girl have an average of 25 pairs of shoes, so you are still 'below average' on that scale.

Anonymous said...

u r such a disgrace, waste money so why got cheek to say your lao bu wont kill u?

Anonymous said...

shoes shoes shoes shoes n bags bags bags bags!!!! we just can't get enough of it girl! nevermind. i'm still the worst of us all. you're still in the 'OK' range. wahahahahah... i'm in the 'hopeless case' range.