Friday, July 08, 2005

it's barely over

18:35 hours
My tv has been turned on since 10am.
As i watch the carnage unfold before my eyes over and over again, i feel helpless. yes, i know what's happening, but from my living room, everything just seems quieter and nothing's happened. The police sirens constantly remind me that things are not alright.

everything's so surreal

to all my friends who called, smsed or got me on msn, thank you for your concern. I really feel for those who have perished, who got hurt and the thousands of Londoners who have to walk a long, long way home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am QUITE relieve to hear that you're ok. hang in there. fly home if needed. keep yourself safe... as much as possible.

aletheia

Anonymous said...

people like u ought to be bombed if not bang yourself on the wall

Lethial