Saturday, July 30, 2005

that bobby's a prick


so all this terrorist hoohah on my street ya?
On the way home after work and i walked to the corden to ask to be let in but the PRICK of a police refused to let me in!

Prick: "you cant go in".
Me: "but i live 2 doors from this corden!"
Prick: "no you cant go in"

All this time, other people were being led by other policemen to their doorsteps & this Prick of an ass refuses to even negotiate with me. So i was standing there fuming like mad before i went up to the Prick and said:"look, people on the opposite row got home and there's 2 other people walking from the other direction!!!!!!"

Obviously i irritated him and he said:"will you just bear with me for a minute?" Then another policeman came along and they blabbered something & said it's ok for me to go to my unit. I AM SOOOOO FUMING MAD WITH THAT PRICK! *evil squint* I so want to grab some eggs and smash it into him.

ARGHS

So apparently a man suspected to be a 5th bombers was arrested at a unit 2 units away from my block... way too close for comfort. At least it's good news that they've arrested all the other 4 bombers too.

No comments: