Sunday, August 24, 2008

Red nails & a diet...

and yet again, I didn't make it through... what makes it worst is that it was the 1st round that I didn't get past. This sure sucks... I don't know if it's the 'ban' or it's what I said - the only comforting thought is that out of 10, only 1 made it through.

I tried to sleep my disappointment away but it's come back to hit me now that I'm awake. Is it just the disappointment of the interview? Or is it 'cause he's not tried in anyway on this rainy Sunday to cheer me up?

I think it's both and it's making me really down...with no where to turn to.

Maybe I shall just drive in this rain & go grab a double-cheese burger & fries to feed my emotions, since nothing & nobody else can.

Have made a mental note to eat till I get this cough full blown & then get an MC to stay home.

No comments: