Sunday, October 05, 2008

3rd Oct: The day we were stoned bridesmaids

The day started at 5am till we crawled home at 1+am... & for some bizarre reason, the bride's bouquet hit my hand (damn myself for reacting!) So yeah, it's mine and I apparently now have till end of next year to get hitched. More of "yeah right" I'm thinking.

Groom & brothers trying to be 'emo'

Ryan & 'Joey' hanging out

Joey! Sweet little thing who was so scared though

Me with big eyebags & Carroll

Me with no eyebags in this angle + Carroll

'Zi Pai' goes on...

Caroll caught in a moment

'Zi Pai' again but this looks like some photoshoot

Look at my HUGE eyebags! *boo hoo!*

Me & Megan - sweet little girl who wants to be very pretty!

I didn't touch a single drop till after the wedding when I went to smile @ the bartender and took a 3/4 bottle of red wine and 2 glasses - to share at my table lah... everyone thought I looked like an alcoholic. heh.

Sharon the bride after everything - told her she looked like those 'see lai' in HK who go to gym with make up and big hair. hah. so she poses here to show off her lovely ring too. Congrats to you babe! =) Glad you and Melvyn have each other & an amazing new home. Babies to come soon too I hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihi! can u tell me the name of the guy on the extreme right, in the picture of the groom and his brothers??

thanks!!