Saturday, March 22, 2003


finally its come to the end of a school week for me....i have been so busy since i got back from spain, i think i havent really had time to settle down and really think about stuff. Sorry for me MIA in emails to all u peeps out there....as u noe, i love to read emails, but just stop short of replying them. tress sure will agree with me on this point! Just bear with me for a while more, as i try to finish up my work in the last week of school for the spring term!

and since war has started, my family back in spore seems to be quite worried about me, telling me to stock up on food & water, and to avoid crowded places. but how to? London is crowded almost everywhere.....and the tube system: it's really quite impossible to escape if terrorist do use some chemical gas for sabotage. oh well........... God has His plans for me and i must learn to trust in it.

just feel kinda sad that they lost a helicopter full of commandos and marines> the first of british troops to die, not by weapon attacks, but due to the copter malfunctioning.
tsk.

pray now that the war will end fast, and that human loss will be low.....as there's nothing we civilan people can do to stop the war now.

Happy Sabbath.

*poof*

No comments: