Monday, March 24, 2003


it's 1.05am and 'more than words' is blasting away on my earphones....dun wanna disturb my flatmate. i did work on my essay....for a while and i got my introduction and bibligraphy done. After i copied and pasted all the quotes and points i had previously typed out, i did a word count and realised i got 4k plus of words! Arghs! i now have the head splitting task of putting my points together, and trimming it down to 1500 words.

i dislike essays. i dislike essays big time! =S

& the current world events aint helping to lift my mood up to really concentrate on finishing up this piece of long gone mouldy work. a friend tells me i am too emotional, and i simply drown in my emotions. it's true i guess, but i concur (heh) no big changes are going to happen as i believe i was designed by God to be this way. I just have to be stronger and err.....try to stay afloat @ least?

or maybe i am just wrong?

what say you peeps?

No comments: