Saturday, March 08, 2003


it's 12.49pm and i just got a package from Candiceee!!! hee....... [oops. just knocked over my mouse again...]
The first thing i did when i got my hands on the package was to shake it. I dunno why, but it was like a natural reaction. then i looked @ the customs declaration lable and saw the word "Pencil". Ahhh.....no wonder the rattling sound.

i got a lovely handmade bdae card in the 'classic candice handwritten style', a little note book, a box of mini Luna range color pencils - it's water soluble now! and another box of Staedtler pencils. perfect for the outdoor drawing classes i have on every tuesday now.

the Luna pencils brings me back in time when i was a kid...and using Luna color pencils. really liked the colorful lines spiralling down along the pencil. kinda gave it a candy-like effect, though i can say i didnt eat my pencils ah!

another ladybird has landed on my window sill. wonder how the hell they get in! will go and throw them out now..... but thanks to you all back home who make me feel so loved! Thank God for being you all into my life. =)

tata!

No comments: