Friday, March 07, 2003


sorry i havent been updating.....very busy ah. *sigh* all the project work....what's new yah? it's the life of a design student.
anyway, celebrated my birthday @ a pub.....had casual dinner of steak/english pub meal.

got the following presents:
Swatch bangle watch & a set of Playmobil from Annie;
Set of 40 Caran d'ache color pencils from Junie;
A book on 20th century patten designs; homebaked mousse cake n bunch of tulips from Yu tsang.


*ponders*.....yup. thats about it. OOOHhhhhh...one thingy: i found out that my flatmate shares the same birthday as me! *grin* very hard to come by leh......people born on the special day of 3rd March. hee. Got calls from Candice, Isaac, Chris, Carroll, Alex & a miss call from Jie. The rest were sms's or icq msgs but greatly appreciated!!!

Thinking back, it was a really quiet birthday....i went into class and did my work......non of my classmates knew it was my birthday (besides Pennapa), so i got kinda depressed in a way. Just felt lonely i guess.....so far away from my friends back home. *sigh*

Anway, i feel much better now, still got the following projects to clear: stupid overdue essay, photography project, visual diary, main print project on textiles.......and i already got another new essay!

*plop*

No comments: