Saturday, November 22, 2003

do you get the gut feeling that things are going to happen, or situations turning out differently as planned?
i do.
all the time in fact.

or do i make myself know what to expect, so that i will be mentally/emotionally numb?

i give what i give, cos "you reap what you sow".

could it be that because i got hurt the last time i gave, that i block myself from feeling too much? that i dun actually let my emotions control me as much anymore?

am i still to afraid to be my real emotional self? or maybe i am better this way?
i am sweeping my unwanted baggage under the carpet and moving on, trying not to look back.

learnt this skill from the cow, who made the chicken see the bigger picture. now she's different.

but for how long?
i really wonder.........

as for the moment,
i dunno what i should feel.

No comments: