Saturday, November 22, 2003

got a hair cut at this poof looking shop, "hair by fairy". went in cos ming was dying for a haircut, & it was cheap!
10.50pounds for a wash and cut.

my shampoo boy was nice, gave me a nice long hairwash and head massage, while ming didnt get any. hee. i left the shop with turned out ends, making me look like a pixie. but alas, i am not able to re-create the look, so i'm back to normal.

today:: went to Bicester shopping village with my sis & her bf, where like all those factory outlets are, selling past season items. went into camper!, diesel, miss sixty, polo ralph, bodum, ck, dkny, fcuk, ted baker, paul smith erm erm....and loads of others.

but my shopping trip only got me: a new CK bra, a pair of diesel jeans & a pressie for ming.
not telling what the pressie is!!!

sheesh.
think i'm getting too stingy for my own good.

No comments: