Wednesday, November 05, 2003

had a project work assesment on tuesday. the wonderful thing was that i didnt start anywork!woke up at 12pm on monday and did my work thru till to tuesday morning, slept on the train to school and got into studio really really stoned.

did somemore work and surprise surprise! my lecturer was just curious why i was so way behind, but was ok with what i had. phew. left the presentation actually thinking " wow. in one day i can do so much...imagine if i actually did some work everyday..."

hung ard in school till 6pm, then headed to weatherspoons for dinner with Pennapa. i had the massive looking western platter: buffalo wings, chips & ribs. finished all the wings, chips and gave up on the ribs. just cant take the taste of the pork in my mouth.

got home...& actually did a bit more of sewing & knitting for my work then zzz @ about 12. think i must be really tired....havent done an 'all thru the night thing' for ages, and my body cant take it? i slept thru my alarm clock this morning and kinda screwed up my neck...... it's aching like hell and i am trying not to move it too much.

eeks. i feel like some old women.

No comments: