Thursday, August 19, 2004

london's bleak today...someone's gone

got back from amsterdam this morning and along the way, it was pouring like there was no tomorrrow. will blog about amsterdam later but for now, just wanted to say i feel bad that i wasnt around to see alvin off. wanted to actually but i went on the trip and couldnt make it back in time+the fact that i'll have to travel to manchester to do that.

it has been a better 1+year in london, cos i had alvin for me to whine to, to bunk in with whenever i went to manchester for silly trips, to drag to brighton and all over london, to go on crazy rides @ alton towers, to talk about funny stuff like stealing 'space invaders' & so much more...

oh well, just have to wait till i get myself back to spore till i can bitch about stuff to him again, and never worry about him judging me/giving me the eye.
so thank you alvin, for being a great friend + making uk much more fun for me.
all the best in job-hunting in spore!

No comments: