Tuesday, August 03, 2004

this summer has been a whole new experience of meeting a bunch of new friends and then sadly, having to see them leave for Singapore for good.
Arthur aka " mr m&a banker" has left on sunday, while on wednesday Mae the "bbc gal" will leave london too.
*sigh*
all these nice people are leaving me.
everyone asks me why i dont like London as much as the rest...
but i miss home, really!
a lot.
TONS tons tons tons!
and it's not just because Dave is back there.
my cat is back at home.
20 years of my life is back home.
all my friends are there....even though i have made good ones here too.
but i figure at the end of the day most of them will return to Singapore....
so it's just a matter of when i will get to see them.
anyway, hope no more of my friends are going to leave for good soon.
simply cos i cant drink anymore.
heh.

No comments: