Wednesday, April 23, 2003


came upon this on tessa's blog:
Maybe all of us fill our minds with stones as we go along our lives, and some people pick up more stones than they should.
So they become weighed down until they drown in depression. Then usually they kill themselves.
Moral of the story?
Be light-weighted, and don't burden yourself with too many things. Don't emo. Keep life simple.
Christian moral of the story?
You don't need to take on so many stones in the first place. But when you can't help it, you don't always have to carry them yourselves, because there's this Big Guy walking beside you. All you have to do is empty your pockets into his hands constantly.


That makes it all simple now.

dear God,
i admit i cannot do things on my own,
i only hurt myself and others more.
now i ask you Lord to come and work on me again
and this time i wont block you out.
please take away this anger in me Lord,
& fill me with peace so i can hear You speak to me.
all things will work out right with you by my side.
Amen.



now, it's time to let it all go and focus on my projects before school starts next week.

No comments: