Sunday, April 27, 2003

was dressing up to go out, when i realised i couldnt fit into my other pair of Levis jeans! i was going " Noooooooooo! this cannot be!". So there i stood infront of the mirror for 5 agonizing minutes, trying to pull and stretch the jeans so it could fit around my hips.

only after a few attempts did i manage to button up, which makes the zipping up part so much easier. was soooo worried that i would split the zip apart but i've gone out and back and it's still holding on.

now the question is: "Did i shrink it Again? or am i just getting too much fats on my lower half?"
the answer: " i think it's both."

you know, at this rate i am going, i'll end up locking myself in my room when i get back to spore!


* the idiots living in the flat above me are thumping around with their music so loud i can hear it. grrrr.*

No comments: