Wednesday, February 11, 2004

internet is down...again.
typing this in a notepad document.

anyway, spent 19pounds on postage today.
*gulp*
but what the heck...the money is well spent if i make the receiver happy!

returned the short black dress too!
got back 22.50
then... i choose to walk around the massive topshop and
got my eyes set on this pair of sneakers which were 18.00

no size.
*grrrr*

walked on and on.
then *blink blink* i saw something nice and pink!
got myself a new belt and and....
a black & white polka dot bag!

grand total of:25.20

and i was suppose to return the dress to make back some money.
sheesh.

had dinner at Misato, this value-for-money Jap rest.
ordered chicken katsu curry don for 6.00 and it was Massive!
couldnt finish all and so i convieniently passed it on to our walking rubbish dumps: guys.
hehehheh.think my stomach was filled up by that musli i had for lunch.
yum yum.
then went on for dessert: this place called Ciao that serves Gelare in nice sundae style and spaggetti,
lagsane, fried eggs, asparagus etc looking ones.




couldnt finish again....

then:
was walking home, ears plugged to my mp3 player & hands stuck in coat to keep warm when..
this guy walked up to me and started to speak in french.
i tried to ignore but he cont. walking along side so i stopped and took off my earphones.
he went "so sorry but you really caught my attention, your eyes are really pretty. where you from?"
me "singapore"
him " somewhere in asia inbetween philippines and malaysia?
me "yes"
him "you muslim?"
me "no. Chinese."
him "you work here? study here? with family?"
me " yeah with family"

he then tried to ask me for coffee/tea...said he was waiting for his brother who wasnt there yet.

1: he's old and he's got ulgy teeth
2: it's freezing and dark.
3: my fringe was practically covering my face. how could u have noticed my eyes?
4: 11.30pm. every single coffee place including pubs are Closed.
5: that besides the point>> i wasnt interested.

told him "i'm sorry, my parents are waiting for me to get home"
bleh.

that's my Tuesday for you.

No comments: