Thursday, February 12, 2004

school ended early for me today as my afternoon class was free+easy: lecturer wasnt in.
so i packed my bags and headed to high street kensington to meet Liz and hopped to Topshop in hope of finding the sneakers i really love in my size.

i got them! you cant imagine how gleeful i was when the salesgirl came out with a pair of sz 39!
here they are....

and they came in this nice shopping bag too.

happi happi!
yeah....this is going to be a great weekend ahead.
who needs a men when a women can have shoes!
heh.

ooh.....spotted another really nice bag for £9.99, but i told myself no more!
hmmm, think i will wait a few days and if its still bugging me i will get it.
went on to Liz & Xyn's place for dinner, chill with their 2 lovely cats and we watched Lost in Translation.
it's erm *blank*

wednesday has been great!
cant wait for the rest of the week to happen.
*grin*

No comments: