Sunday, February 08, 2004



a reef, a smirnoff ice black, a double vodka rebull, a double southern comfort & 7-up, some Snakebite.......
makes me a happy girl, not drunk and out.

after my last relationship, i swore to myself that i will remain single till i graduate in july 2005.
you peeps thinks it's possible?
my friend in manchester thinks that pigs will fly if that happens....
but i really just want to be on my own, to know that i can be independent.
friends are the light of my life.
that one month in singapore was both fun and hell emotionally.

why cant a girl have a perfectly platonic friendship with a guy?
guess it doesnt really exist.
somehow either one will end up having feelings and that screws up everything....
then both parties will have to end up feeling hurt and in denial.

what say you of my situation and my silly thoughts?
please meowww.

i miss my cat, so much it's numb.

No comments: