Saturday, February 28, 2004

just got back from freezing my toes @ chinatown. had dinner with clement & friends.
nice peeps & good company to help me polish up my cantonese and mandarin.
though i feel so bad...cos everytime clement will pay for my food!
arghs.
as much as it's nice of him, i just really feel very embarassed...cos i'm not that kind of girl who expects a guy to pay for everything, just because i am a girl!
oh well, guess all i can say now is i'm thankful for friends like him. =)

oh. was walking home when this half-drunk angmoh asked "how are you?"
being polite, i just said "good, but it's freezing cold!" and continued walking.
he then starts to trail behind me and asks "so where do you live?"
me, still walking & not looking at him... "oh nah, just visiting some friends"
drunkard:"oh, i'm walking the same way too......"

me: ignores him.
drunkard:"oh wait, can i light up my cigarette?"
me: "go ahead"
drunkard: "you want a smoke?"
me: "no thanks, i dont smoke."

i was still walking as this unwanted conversation went on!
a couple walks past me and the women mouths "just run!"
i only managed to give them a strained smile.

drunkard: " excuse me, that's a nice bag"
me: silence
drunkard: "excuse me.."
me: crosses the road to the other side, tried to walk at a faster pace in my heels & looking out from the corner of my eye.

*bleh*
i still insist that i live on a safe street, compared to the rest of dodgy london.


nice pic by ignoramus!
i wanna LC-A.
then again i want a lot of other things too.
*pout*

No comments: