Saturday, January 18, 2003

the evil cycle took control of my again, of which i took a nap at 6pm+ and woke up at abt 11pm. did my work and went on and on and on...till 1pm, when i was done and got ready to head back to school. *sigh* lugged my work to studio, only to have lecturer tell me she cant grade my work, so have to wait till monday. great.

then headed on to central town area ( bond st ) to pay my hall accomodation fees. 1000 pounds for the next 3 mths. wow. quite abit of money.... i was done with my tasks by 3.30pm. wat the hell was i going to do? walked aimlessly ard town while waiting to meet an ex-sec school mate, who was due only at 8pm. popped into a few bookstores, finally buying 3 books for the price of 2 @ HMV......popped into bodyshop sale again and also selfridges, to get stationery>>i got nice japanese brand eraser for 10p each! that's like 28 cents.

by 6pm, i had spend abt 30pounds and was still aimless. decided to head to burger king, buy a drink and read my new book to kill time.
finally met up with clement and his 2 friends and we had steamboat for dinner. it was not bad, but bloody expensive! 4 of us ran up a bill of 92pounds!
anyway, after dinner they cont. their journey to Brighton while i proceeded to HMV to meet my sister. didnt buy anything... =P

caught the tube home and i encountered a Greyhound with its owner! the poor dog was shivering all the time.... the one thing i like about London is that you can bring your pets out with u, onto the bus or train as long as it looks clean. nice huh!

got back @ 12.15pm...cleared my emails and now its 1.50am. i am tired...will go get some much needed beauty sleep. my complexion has become to bad, i dun really want to notice anymore. =S

nite peeps

No comments: