Tuesday, January 07, 2003

its 3.10am and i know i am suppose to be rushing my project but but....its snowing!!!!! and boy was it considered heavy snowfall! the flakes were huge and i went down alone to experience my 'virgin' snowfall. as the wind blew, snowflakes were swirling around me, standing alone in the wonderful stillness. it was just me and the snow....gently tumbling and covering me with a gentle touch.ooh..it was so magical. for once i feel really peaceful and glad inside me. just wish i had someone to snuggle up with to watch the snow, to make it all perfect.... =)


ok, let me describe the snowflake: they resemble shavings of ice and when they start to pile up on the ground, it reminds me of ice kachang! so next time u feel like having some snowflakes, get some ice and start shaving it with a super strong fan blowing! hee....

i can hear the fox howling now...bet they are freezing their tails off in their foxhole!

No comments: