Thursday, January 30, 2003


life has been very routine for the past few days, school, eat, sleep.

hung out at Charlotte's place tonight, had rice noodles with soya sauce, wonton, some weird chee cheong fun, and ice cream. *burp* talked about schoolwork, bitched a little about a gal in class...and discussed how we are going to get to Gatwick airport, in time for check-in @ 6am! I was prepared to spend the night at the airport, but Charlotte was dead against it. hmmm...maybe we will get an airport hotel room if there is one.

was walking home up the horrible slope, feeling the strain in my legs when i came upon salt grains on the road. @ first i thought it was just a little spill but then as i walked on, i realised it was scattered all over the road leading into my hall! Seems like snow is anticipated for tonight or the nights leading up to Friday, and the salt is to prevent the roads from icing up. i smile with glee with the thought of more snow...hee. But the sky is really clear now, cant imagine snowfall.

anyway, it has been freezing outside lately because of very strong winds which apparently are so cold, because they are coming from the north pole. *brrr* i've started to wear my big padded jacket, which makes me look like some snowman> ugly.

oh...and erm...struggled to fit into another pair of jeans today. i really dunno if it was the doing of the dryer or i just really am putting on weight, although my classmates insist i am skinny cos of my boney shoulders. Damn the fats in my body! they always end up on my butt and thighs. bleh

No comments: