Friday, January 17, 2003

ok. its thursday. and i have been rushing my work like crazy for the whole week, only to wake up late today and miss classes+dateline.
wait...before anyone says i am a pig...let me explain

on tuesaday night, i took a 2hr nap and woke up to do my work through the night, drinking loads of coke *urghs* to keep me awake. left for school at 9am. got a snail mail from candice and that brightened me up quite a bit. was reading it on the bus and my eyes were just not focusing well. took me so much effort to make out her handwriting and process it. got to school 10mins late and still was in a total daze, trying to get the lecturer's words into my mind. sat thru photography class and then i had the ultimate class> cultural studies. the lecture was on Paris in the 1860s-70s, when Paris went thru a 'urban makeover'. it was quite interesting but as the class wore on.....my mind was losing it. i was struggling to take notes and i realised i was just drawing sqiuggles. arghs. seemed like eternity before class ended.

went back to studio to collect my prints, only to be spotted by the technician and made to was off my screen. arghs! i want to go home....... took me 30mins to wash off the stupid emulsion but had a fun time with the power spray jet. hee

took the bus back and it took 1 whole bloody hour.....anyway got back at 6pm. cooked my dinner and chatted with my flatmate for awhile and got down to work. made myself stay off the net and i did my stuff till..4am...when my brains gave up. i was nodding off infront of my laptop. that's when i decided i've had it. i was going to sleep...for an hour or two.

but i never woke up till late afternoon, despite 2 wake up calls from isaac.
sad huh.
i think i have to fix up my life somehow.
its a huge mess in sense of my work and lifestyle!
no more net! off to do more work.

No comments: