Monday, May 12, 2003


have been in my room trying to trim my work with the stupid pinking shears, and looping "because i'm a girl" by korean group Kiss cos i really like it....
anyway, went into the kitchen with pennapa to try using the blender i got for 3pounds. it works, and we had orange-raspberry juice. =) all was nice and chirpy until my flatmate came to the kitchen and asked:" is that song you're playing the korean one? and why issit like repeating over and over again? i don't like it." I just smiled and gave pennapa a look, while she just looked back at me too, speechless.

inside my mind, my brains were going " what the hell....what have you got to say about the music i play? if i wanna loop it the whole day.....what's your problem? i don't complain when you talk damn loud in your room......"

*grrrrr*

really spoil my mood......back to work. dateline tomorrow.

No comments: