Friday, May 16, 2003

i know you ppl are going to laugh at me, but i am going to blog it down anyway...

was cooking bak ku teh for my dinner and then proceeded to boil some rice to go with it. washed it and all and left it on the cooker to boil while i came back into my room. the thing was that i left it on high heat and like 5 mins later i went to check on it, it was burnt and smoke was all over! i was praying so hard the fire alarm wouldn't go off, but like ten seconds later, the whole building was filled with the screeching whine of that bloody fire alarm.

had to make my way down to tell the warden but he had already gone up to my flat. so i had to stand in the main hall and wait for him to come back down to off the alarm, infront of all the other ppl.....felt super embarassed. made my way back up to my flat.....and i'm now eating half burnt rice.

never again will i cook and walk away.
*hmmph*

No comments: