Wednesday, May 14, 2003


woke up late today....thus decided not to go in to class. my classmate called though and let me know my results for my ceremic|textile project. i got an A! =] really happy inside with myself. as i logged on to the net and my default page - our daily bread came on, i read it and it humbled me. It talked about being thankful to God for everything, less we took the little things we have for granted and our heads get bigger with pride and self-worth. i am what|who i am now because of His works.

this bit is from the page http://www.gospelcom.net/rbc/odb/odb.shtml
Ungratefulness is a temptation for us today as well. If our endeavors are successful, let's make sure we are thankful to God for His goodness, help, and protection.

Help me, O Lord, lest my heart become proud,
For all of my talents by You are endowed;
Nothing I have can I claim as my own—
What mercy and grace in my life You have shown!

We don't need more to be thankful for, we just need to be more thankful.



the last sentence says it all. do think about it.


No comments: