Friday, May 30, 2003

i finally did get my butt out of the chair....in fact out of my room. went to a mate's houseparty. actually had the intention of not turning up but he called me and personally 'reminded' me again, so i figured that i had to go somehow.....dun wanna be too anti-social lah.

bought some booze ( it's a uk thing. go to a party = bring alcohol. not food ), a Zinger meal from kfc for my dinner and hopped on the bus. got to the party like 11pm, and stayed till 1am. it was nice in a way, the night was not too cold, a lot of people around and a dj spinning some dnb. Guess the only down part was not knowing a lot of people, so ended up just huddling with my few classmates.

got a lift out to catch my night bus, sent 2 gals off on their bus before making my way to catch mine.

waited one bloody hour for it. was freezing at the bustop k.....
so now it's 3.43am and i am still wide awake.

my flatmate just made some weird moaning|groaning noise again. he always does it while sleeping. hmm...wonder if he's having some dream or is my typing so loud that he gets disturbed??

dun care for now.
*whistles*

:: should go party more often ::

No comments: