Friday, May 30, 2003


i do realised that i have a very very sad social life in london. everyday i wake up, the first thing i do is turn on my lappy, then do the other stuff. after getting my bowl of cereal, i will bring it back to my desk, to surf and eat @ the same time.

after clearing all my emails ( not alot actually ) and reading all the news, i am basically just bumming online. which makes me feel really stupid now. instead of going out to enjoy the real world, i stay in my little messy room, pulled into this virtual world i so love and just wait for people to come on icq to chat with me. ( which is not many again ).

this is so sad. wait. I am so sad. a sad sad case of a no lifer, so i cannot blame London.

everyone Loves London! it's happening, it's so great!

yeah.

so why do i put myself in such a position? i am pondering it about it now.

maybe i stay online all this time just to wait for that someone to msg me.
or maybe i am just thing lazy lazy gal who refuses to get out of her room.
or maybe i don't like the idea of going out alone, feeling like an idiot?
or maybe, i am just hooked on bloody Ebay! ( spending a fortune there.... )

Maybe, it's just me and all of the above reasons.

i need a life. i need to live for myself!

ok.

i'm going out and not looking back.

No comments: