Thursday, December 19, 2002

ah.....just had a dinner of homecooked pasta salad [fusilli pasta dressed in olive oil, pepped & salt and topped with grated chedder]. it turned out to be quite shiok leh! went xmas shopping today, walked a lot but bought nothing! instead, ended buying loads more food in Tesco. i seem to have developed this odd behavior of wanting to stock my little kitchen cabinet as well as i can, though it's been 2 mths and i've only got pasta, dried noodles, some canned mocked stuff and loads of things like coating powder for potato wedges, dipping sauce etc and not much meat or vegetables to cook them with!

oh, regarding my laundry, something screwed up. i left my jeans in the dryer for a tad too long [ was on the net talking to zack..... ] and my newest pair of jeans, with courtesy from my sis wardrobe, shrank!!!!!!!! now they end about 1 inch up from my heel...................*arghs*

No comments: